Swimming pool pump motor. Capacitor Start/Capacitor Run. Commonly found on inground pool pumps such as Hayward Super Pump, Maxflo, Super II and many other pumps requiring a 56J frame motor. This is an Energy Efficient rated motor with a High Service factor. Amps are stated based on the full service factor. AO Smith motors are found on most swimming pool pumps. Standard 1081 pump duty motor. Stainless steel shaft. Sealed ball bearings. Motor has 4 threaded bolt holes on face for mounting the pump to the motor. Bolt holes are 5 7/8" on center measured across the shaft. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. 1 year manufacture warranty.
- 230 volts 11.2 amps 60hz.
- Automatic Overload Protection - Service Factor 1.30
- C-Face Mount, Round Body-no base
- Non-Reversible - CCW Rotation facing the shaft
- 5/8" diameter threaded shaft